According to the Latam Venture Capital Association, Peru, México and Colombia developed the best economic conditions within the area for increasing private investment.
• 75% of investors expect rates of return over 16% in Peru.
• Analysts and Central Bank economists forecast at least 5% annual growth (year to year basis) for the next three periods.
• Foreign investment growth in Peru reached 8,8% , doubling neighboring countries. Forecasts support this amazing trend for the following two years.
• Sanitary infrastructures in Peru are still scarce. Sanitary industry represents more than $8.000MM growing at a 12% annual rate
• Alcohol imports grew 16% during 2013. It is foreseen a substantial increase for the forthcoming years in wine demand, particularly for European wines.