Brief Business News in Mexico
- New British investments arriving to Mexico
- German company arrives to Guanajuato
- DM color company is inaugurated in Guanajuato with Japanese funds
- GM will invest US$350 million in Coahuila
- Magna International opens new plant in Queretaro
- Mexico City still ranking first in competitiveness: Mancera
Bolivia is one of the fastest growing countries in Latinamerica
Brief business news in Argentina
The United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (ECLAC), puts Bolivia among the countries leading economic expansion in Latin America in 2015, with a 5% growth in its Gross Domestic Product (GDP), this was reported by this agency through a press communicate this last Tuesday.
- The National Supreme Court rules that Argentine branches of foreign companies are not subject to the personal assets tax.
- Automotive companies will invest US$ 600.000.000 in the province of Cordoba
- Benefit programs for employers
Business in Uruguay. Summer 2015
- Uruguay could have up to 120 years of oil sovereignty.
- Uruguay paid record rents to non residents investors in 2014.
- Cargill invested US$10 millions in a silo plant.
- Wrightson Pas will build a logistic center in San José
- The country gets ready for infrastructure investments.